Only 50 Available!
Beautifully Designed by Hypnotic Turtle!
1 - Limited Edition "Hard To Be A Killer" CD
1 - "Hard To Be A Killer" Download Card
1 - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Handmade "Hard To Be A Killer" Cover Magnet, Signed By Artist*
1 - 2" x 2" Handmade "Hard To Be A Killer" Cover Pin, Signed By Artist*
1 - Original Call For Artists Ralph Gean Tribute Handbill
1 - Tiger Woman/Tiger Man 20" Tiger Print Bandana (Colors & Styles May Vary)
2 - 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" Stickers - 1 Ralph Gean,
1 Hypnotic Turtle Records
3 - 1" Buttons - 1 "Hard To Be A Killer", 1 Left Facing Skull,
1 Right Facing Skull
*Made From Recycled Materials
$30 postage paid in the U.S.
115 Garnet St.
Broomfield, CO. 80020
15 Colorado based artists (except where noted*) pay tribute to
The Star Trekkin' Rock N Roll Cowboy!
- Brian M. Clark - Cimarron Moon
- Ditlev Buster - Experimental Love (*Elsinore, Denmark)
- Shiny Horses - Bye Bye My Baby
- Lint! - Goddess Of Love
- Eric Allen - One Night In San Antonio
- Wolf Fits - Teenage Woman
- Arvo Zylo - Hey Doctor Casey (*Los Angeles, California)
- The Babysitters - Weeping Willow
- Gregory Ego - Guitar Pickin' Teabag
- Little Fyodor & Babushka - Asshole
- Little Fyodor & Babushka - Homocidal Me
- Little Fyodor & Babushka - Tiger Woman
- Freedom Fries - Electricity
- Claudzilla - Hard To Be A Killer
- Diablo Montalban & Frank Bell - Switzerland
- Boyd Rice - Japanese Rain Song
- Lydkollektivet Adolf & The Juice
- Lorena Lorena (The Bobbit Song) (*Elsinore, Denmark)
Produced by Hypnotic Turtle
Mastered by Jason McDaniel/Electric Audio
(C)2020 Hypnotic Turtle Records
About Ralph Gean -
"[Ralph Gean] veers from psychotic shit-kicking to bent rock n' roll, parodisitc plodding heavy rock, scary Casio nuttiness worthy of latter-day 'beat of the Traps.'... [Gean] doesn't need any 'bonus' respect points for his age."
-- Maximum Rock N' Roll
"Incredibly Strange Music Fans Shouldn't Miss This!"
-- Jello Biafra
"The man has presence, the man has a sound, and both come across with power."
"He's A Rip Snortin' Dandy!"
-- The Legendary Stardust Cowboy
"[Gean's] problem has always been that he was ahead of his time. It took ten years for The Rev. Horton Heat and the psychobillies to catch up with Ralph Gean."
--Rock & Blues News
For an extensive Ralph Gean biography by Brian M.Clark please visit -